Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Museum of The Rockies






The Museum of the Rockies is said to be the best museum in this area of the country, with that said I think it gives museums in New York and DC a run for the money. I think it has the best Dinosaurs exhibit that I have ever seen. You have "Big Mike" outside the entrance welcoming everyone inside, the layout and flow is great and it gives you the opportunity you see more then the norm dino bone fossils. The museum had a beautiful jem collection of huge specimens. Also the vehicle collection was very nice as well. Who knew Montana had such a nice museum on the campus of Montana State University (MSU)? I sure didn't... I only had time for a quick look and was only able to view these exhibits, but the museum has much more to offer, maybe on another trip.

No comments: